Our Client a leading Textile Fashion and Design company is looking for an energetic, highly experienced Personnel to fill the following jobs:
The ideal Candidate should be:
An Enthusiastic graduate, from textile / design College with a passion for fashion, self motivated people who want to succeed
Someone who has previously held a similar position with an apparel export manufacturing company or buying house, min 3 years experience working with American Apparel brands
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Apparel QA Manager (Denim)
Industry: Fashion and Design.
Salary: Open to negotiation
Directly report to VP
Flexible working location with home-based possibilities
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for follow-up and supervision the process of implementation of specific orders, ensure the delivery time, quality and quantity.
- Track supplier shipments situation, coordinate the process to solve problems, ensure the successful completion of product schedule.
- Responsible for training new employee, improve the professional skills and professionalism of the team.
- Managing, training and supervising Junior Staff
- Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Familiar with garment production processes and quality requirements
- Familiar with knit/woven garment production process, denim technical background is highly preferred;
- Ability to Communicate in English Fluently and clearly at work;
- Strong leadership presentation and good communication skills